Terms & Conditions
M Jafferjees is a partnership company registered in Karachi, Pakistan (referred to in this statement as "we", "us", "MJ", "mjafferjees" and "our")
Any purchase outside these sales outlets will be at the purchaser’s own risk, especially concerning the authenticity of the said products.
The information on this website has been compiled by M Jafferjees from given internal and external sources. We strive to ensure that the information posted on all our platforms are accurate and complete. However, we do not guarantee that the content or information that is available is accurate and/or error free. Our website and other digital platforms may contain typographical errors, functionality issues, price differences and color variations. M Jafferjees makes no commitment to correct or update this information.
We do not hold ourselves responsible regarding any content of any other website which you may access from this website. When you access another website please note and understand that it is independent from us and we hold no control over the given content of the other website. Third party links to this website do not constitute, and should not be interpreted, in any way, as an endorsement by M Jafferjees of such websites.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, and each of our subsidiaries and affiliates, partners, employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, damages, costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from or related to the use of this website and the services or from reliance upon any given information contained in this website.
By accessing any one of our outlets, website or digital media sites you agree to the following Terms that are mentioned. Therefore, it is our humble advice that you read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree with any of the following Terms mentioned, we recommend that you stop using all our platforms immediately.
If you have any questions or complaints about any products that you have purchased from any one of our given platforms, you can contact us at email@example.com
- The Website and the whole of its content and other components notably including the MJ logo, the domain names and all the designs, texts, illustrations, images, information, data, software, sound material, other files as well as their selection and arrangement (together the “Website’s content”) are the exclusive property of the MJ company which is exclusively authorized to use and exploit the intellectual property rights and the personality rights attached to this Website, and in particular trademarks, drawings and designs, copyright and rights to the image either as original rights or by an express authorization, patent or any intellectual property right.
- All trademarks, trade names, logos and other distinctive designs which are placed on our website and any other digital links and all other platforms, whether registered or not, are trademarks or service marks of M Jafferjees
- MJ can terminate the user’s right of access to the Website at its sole discretion and without notice for a specific reason and in particular (i) on the request for a statutory body or any other public organization, (ii) on the request of the user, (iii) in the event of the suspension or significant modification to the Website or a service offered on or via the Website, or (iv) for a problem of maintenance, security or any other technical constraint.
- Under the terms stipulated by law, MJ does not incur any liability for:
- a. Any inaccuracy, error, omission, or for any damage resulting from an intrusion by a third party which results in a modification to the information available on the Website.
- b. Any damage caused by an unauthorized third party accessing the Website or making it impossible to access the Website.
- In so far as stipulated by law, MJ can never be held liable for any damage of any kind or for loss suffered due to the consequences of, or connected to using the site.
- The Website user undertakes to indemnify and releases MJ, its partners, administrators, shareholders, predecessors, successors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies from all liability with respect to any claim, loss, financial liability, demand or expense (including legal costs) resulting from actions brought by third parties against MJ owing to or in relation to the use of the Website by the user.
- M Jafferjees can change, alter or suspend their operations online permanently or temporarily with or without notice and with no liability to you.
- When you place an order with M Jafferjees, you will be offered the option to register with us and will be required to complete certain fields. The information provided by you when you register with us has to be true and accurate in all given respects and you will notify us of any changes.
- Be aware that in certain countries additional duties may be payable on receipt of your delivery. You are responsible for duties and/or taxes that are levied at the point of entry into the destination country. M Jafferjees has no jurisdiction over this.
- When you place an order online and when it is ready to ship, the total cost of your order will be the purchase price for the product, subsequent delivery charges and any additional service that you have asked for.
- Do understand that all credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization from the banks. If the bank refuses to authorize the payment, we will not accept your order. We reserve the right to ask for further information from you in case your bank or issuer of your card requires us to do so. The following payment methods are accepted by MJafferjees: a. Credit Card/Debit Card i. MasterCard ii. Visa b. Cash on Delivery (Pakistan Only)
- Orders that have been placed via our website and/or any other platform for delivery will be sent to the delivery address that you have provided. M Jafferjees will not be held responsible if the given address is incorrect or incomplete. Our courier services do not deliver to any P.O. Boxes.
- Regarding our Return and Exchange Policy; please note it is not possible to return items or products that have been personalized and/or monogrammed.
- Return of an item can only be done in our stores. However, certain conditions apply a. Item(s) or product(s) MUST be in their unused original condition with all M Jafferjees item tags attached and, any other related accessory that is provided including but not limited to, the boxes, cloth bags and instruction booklets included. b. Any incomplete, damaged, worn, slightly used, altered, soiled product will not be accepted; if, as per our Managers discretion, the product is believed to have been used, it will not be accepted and therefore will be returned to the customer.